Binary Blast (the «Contest») is a competition open to all AYREX account holders via demo accounts created automatically upon registration and used solely for contest participation. The participants are ranked by their balance amounts at the end of the Contest. 8 (eight) participants with the largest balance amounts by the end of the contest will be awarded prizes.
The total prize fund of 300 USD will be shared among the winners.
- Participation in the contest is available to all AYREX account holders.
- Only persons aged 18 or over are eligible to apply for a registration in the Contest.
- Contest registration and participation is NOT subject to any fees or commissions.
- Upon joining the Contest, each participant receives a separate demo account, which is created automatically upon registration and will be used solely for the purpose of Contest participation.
- Registration is only performed once and is valid for all the subsequent rounds of the Contest, however at the start of each new round the demo account balance will be reset. Participation in all the subsequent rounds of the Contest is completely voluntary.
- Registration of multiple accounts is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.
- Participants must acknowledge and agree that their trading history, selected nickname, avatar and country of origin are accessible to the public and Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. does not ensure any confidentiality in this respect.
- Participants shall acknowledge and accept that, in case they are awarded a prize at the end of the Contest, they may be asked to participate in promotional events and public announcements in connection with the Contest and that Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. may make use of their names and trading history. Winners are also required to provide their real names to be published in Company News.
- Contest rounds are held three times a week (on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) every week until Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. decides to terminate the contest. Each round starts at 6 PM (EST) and lasts for 1 (one) hour.
- Only short term options trading is allowed.
- During the last 5 minutes of the contest a client cannot open trades with expiry time which exceeds the contest ending time. No more than 5 trades can be open at one time.
- Starting account balance for each participant is 1 000 USD.
- Maximum trade amount of simultaneously open positions is 500 USD.
- Maximum trade amount of a single open position is 500 USD.
Prizes and Awarding Rules
- 8 (eight) participants with the largest balance amounts by the end of the contest will be awarded prizes.
- Only participants with account balances greater than the initial deposit can qualify as winners.
- In case one of the winners is disqualified, a contestant with the next best result takes the place of the disqualified participant.
- The prize amounts are transferred to real accounts of the winners and can be withdrawn without any limitations at any point in time. However, in order to be able to withdraw the prize funds the contestant's account needs to be verified. AYREX holds the right to disqualify a participant whose account is not verified within 2 (two) weeks after the completion of the corresponding round.
- The total prize fund is 300 USD and is to be divided among the 8 (eight) winners according to the following
- 1st place - 100 USD
- 2nd place - 75 USD
- 3rd place - 50 USD
- 4th place - 25 USD
- 5th place - 20 USD
- 6th place - 15 USD
- 7th place - 10 USD
- 8th place - 5 USD
- Winners will be notified via e-mail. Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. does not bear responsibility for the participants inability to receive the e-mail notification be it due to technical difficulties or any other obstruction they may encounter.
Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify a participant, to change the Contest rules, requirements and awards without prior notice and at any time and at its sole discretion.